Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GO Tigers!

Chase had his first "AA" Baseball Tournament this past weekend in Nevada. It was a really fun weekend for the boys and the parents. The first couple of games were a little rough but we finished really strong on Sunday. We almost beat one of the top teams in "AA" Baseball for the State of Missouri with a final score of 8 to 6. This team actually won the whole tournament. Here are a few pictures of the weekend:
Chase & his Dad flipping the coin to start the ballgame.

Chase pitching.

Everyone always says that Chase's arms were really long --- I think this picture proves it!


Batter Up!


Chase ready at 3rd Base.

Chase and his buddy Matthew making claim on their beds at the Bunk House.

This is where all the ball players and our three wonderful coaches stayed Saturday night while the rest of the parents enjoyed a nice quiet evening in our hotel rooms. I know that I enjoyed a great girls night out with Sherry since both of our husbands happen to be coaches. The boys all had a great time and can't wait for another tournament in Nevada to do it all over again. However, I don't think that the coaches share the same sentiment. Something tells me, or should I say three somethings told me, it was a good thing that Sherry and I took advantage of the weekend while it lasted because they will not be doing that again this summer!

All in all it was a great weekend. I always love to watch Chase play baseball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment