Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Chase!


Twelve years ago today was one of the four most exciting days of my life. I became a Mom and got to hold my baby after 9 months of anxiously waiting. I cannot believe how fast these 12 years have gone by. Every year with Chase continues to bring excitement and fun and I know that the next years of his life will bring more excitement and a lot more fun times. I am so proud of him and I can't wait to see all the ways he will completely amaze me this next year. I love you Chase, and I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. Where has the time gone? I can remember that night so clearly. He had quite the crowd there waiting to welcome him into the world, and we're all still here supporting him and cheering him on!

    ReplyDelete